Curious and want to know more about executive leadership coaching or our Leadership Foundations Team Coaching Program?
Contact us for a free introductory discussion.
1. Building Self-Awareness
2. Leading Performance
3. Building the Team
4. Connecting the Team to the Business
4 STAGES TO LEADERSHIP SUCCESS
Leadership Foundations Team Coaching Program
Most organizations reach a stage of growth where they need to strengthen the leadership skills and effectiveness of its mid-level leaders. The goal is to build their capabilities and align them around consistent practices for leading within their own functional areas of responsibility as well as cross-functionally/collaboratively.
The Program consists of 4 stages, each with a different focus that can be customized depending on the needs of the participants and the priorities of the organization. It is designed to address the actual challenges that leaders are currently facing, providing them with the tools, training and coaching they need to overcome these challenges.
Following an initial 3-hour orientation session, the program involves a series of 2 – 2½ hour skill specific modules conducted every 2 – 3 weeks with, ideally, 4 - 6 participants.
We offer a wide range of coaching modules that we customize to meet the needs of your organization.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Effective Communication
- Managing Conflict
- Issue Resolution Skills
- Impact & Influence Skills
- Planning Performance - Setting Expectations
- Assessing Performance - Giving Feedback
- Reviewing & Developing Performance
- Holding Employees Accountable
- Team Building, Team Charter
- Effective Delegation
- Identifying High Performers
- Building Organizational Bench Strength
- Building High Performance Teams
- Leading during Growth (Planning, Team Structure)
- Leading from the Middle
- Problem Solving & Decision Making Skills
- Strategic Planning
Mastering Leadership and Entrepreneurship with Dynamic Coaching
CALIBER leadership coaching
©2020 Caliber Leadership Coaching ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Caliber Leadership Coaching is available in person at your location, in our mid-town Toronto offices, or via Skype.